“Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about THE RULES?”

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Broncos vs. Patriots

1st quarter

6:42: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski catches an apparent touchdown in the end zone. Gronkowski bobbles the ball in the process of completing the catch and it appears that the ground ultimately helps him control the ball, which would make the play an incomplete pass. Video evidence is ruled inconclusive, and the touchdown stands.

Note: There may have been other questionable calls in the second half, but frankly I stopped paying attention after the score got to 42-10. Seriously, this game was unwatchable, Lakers-Clippers was on NBA TV, and no one's paying me for this. I'm quite confident that nothing I might have missed affected the outcome of this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment